Feels like all I do these days is bake and cover cakes. I enjoy standing back and looking at my masterpiece. I love getting paid. I have lovely customers, for which I am grateful, life is so much nicer when I get to deal with nice people. I just find it really stressful getting the cake made. Ben feels I get too close to the job and I need to get my inner perfectionist under control. I know he is right but on the other hand I can't quite come to terms with handing over a dodgy job. Last weeks cake came together beautifully, after many tears and inventing a couple of new swear words. This weeks cake will be beautiful when it is done even if I am going nuts at the moment (hence taking a sanity break and blogging).

2 comments:
Oh Dan,
The cake is just beautiful. They would have been so happy. It is breath taking. You're such a clever girl. You should be very proud of your self.
So is there a cake for this week???? I want to play and so does Helene.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Dan,
The cake is lovely, so I know the inner perfectionist won that round. You would never make or sell a dodgy cake. Keep those swear words coming. Don't worry about going nuts, when you get here you'll find it's not so bad.
Donna
Post a Comment