Tuesday, March 3, 2009

tired

Children not sleeping well. Again. I admit we have got to a point where I can go for consecutive days where I get to sleep through the night. It sounds like such a little thing but 10 years of sleep deprivation is definately starting to cause chinks in my armour. My sense of humour is starting to fail me and I am absolutely fed up with people assuming I am the strong sensible person who needs to wade into battle every time someone is unhappy. Fix your own damn problems.

I am sure if I can manage to get a couple of nights of decent sleep I will go back to being caring and sensitive but for now consider yourselves warned. The next person that asks me to go and sort out some crappy psycho selfabsorbed sook fest is going to get my boot up their butt.

4 comments:

Narelle said...

Oh Dear,
I hear you and know the feeling of having sleepless night. Up until recently Ben was still coming in and hopping into bed with us. He has mostly stopped doing that. Don't apologise for being a little grumpy - lack of sleep will do that to you. I got these fantastic night lights that the kids absolutely love and this has helped us. I can understand you not wanting to deal with the petty things in life and you shouldn't be forced to. Deal with the important!!!!! Always around if you want to have coffee/hot chocolate or whatever. Thinking of you and try not to kill anyone before I see you again.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell

Owen Roberts said...

Can you please go and sort out some crappy psycho selfabsorbed sook fest?

Donna J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna J said...

These boots are made for kicking, and thats just what they'll do.