Saturday, July 26, 2008

I made several really important discoveries on Friday. One is that you should be really, really sure the lid is properly on your bottle of coke before you put it in your handbag. Another is that 600ml of coke is enough to allow a nav sat to do laps in my handbag. On a high note I can wash coke off leather and not ruin the handbag. Unfortunately band-aids don't seem to work after you apply coke. Tissues also are less effective once introduced to cola. Sincerely hope the powerball ticket I bought was not a winner. Good news is that ATM cards seem not to be effected by the cola. Sunglasses on the other hand have a lovely speckledy effect going on. The best bit was due to this piece of stupidity and my friends also feeling a little over everything, we went out to see Mamma Mia the movie. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Music naturally was great and it was brilliant to see the actors managed to pull of some hilarious moments. I will never look at floral decorations the same way again.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Howdy,
Loved Mamma Mia. Really need the laugh. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. Really want to go and see it again. Waratahs have taken on a whole new meaning!!!!!!
Love Rell
PS Can I order a Pizza Rounder????