Monday, July 14, 2008

Half way through the holidays. Love having the kids home. Alex had his first golf lesson today. He and his friend Luke spent the morning learning putting and some driving. I hope this is a golf term for hitting the ball rather than that they let my child loose in a golf cart. He had an absolute blast whatever it was they did, he now wants more golf lessons. Tomorrow is another morning of golf for him so we'll see how he feels at the end. Emma and I got to do some girly shopping, we went out and bought her some clothes and she nattered away. I think she actually felt a bit lonely without him but certainly enjoyed getting the cat to herself when we were at home. I have two cakes this week and I am aware that sitting here blogging is not getting them done, definite avoidance going on.

No comments: