My husband is great some days. Actually I think he's pretty great everyday, but some days he manages to be pretty damn great. He knew I was feeling a little under pressure with the work load I have given myself lately. On top of that I have been given some unreasonable pressure from outside sources. I got some news today from a friend that was a very helpful heads-up, but frankly has sent me over the edge. I rang Ben and confessed my need to drink and cry until I pass out. He has heaps of horrible stuff on at work and he let me get it off my chest and then rang me back later and offered me butter chicken. What more can you possibly ask from a fella?
1 comment:
Hey Baby,
Big hugs to you!! I hear you and all of your woes! It is not the way that it should be when you are an adult!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxx
Post a Comment