Sorry but we have to keep going. Please sing along if you know the words.
Name suggestion: Kevin, you can call it the Ruddy cat.
There once was a cat named frog
Who was no bigger than my bog
It's eyes were closed
So I got hosed
Tempted to feed it to the dog
The cat soon began to feed
And we clapped when it first weed
When it had a full tum
We had to tickle it's bum
Until a little nugget was freed
Soon we heard a knock at the door
The kids had turned up just after four
They said we want back our cat
Sorry about that
I reintroduced them to the door
Donna wanted the cat which was great
But Hubby wanted to wait
Then it was urgent we bring it
And not Jackson wing it
Now it's Jackson number eight
I think we've got that out of our system. You never know we may be tempted to add a few more verses, or feel free to add your own next verse.
Leviathan Wakes
12 years ago

2 comments:
You must have way too much time on your hands - but I am happy for that because you make me laugh.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
hi we finally made it into your blog with isa's help.very funny poem we love it!!!
c u monday
jm
Post a Comment