Had a couple of funny moments I needed to share.
The first was at the meet the teachers night at the school. My daughters teacher announced that the school has a no nuts policy and that parents are not allowed to send nuts to school. Unfortunately I was sitting next to my friend Donna (who has children that are just as wierd as mine). When I looked at her she has mentioned that she will have to write a lot of absentee notes if she can't send her nuts to school. It is great to have a friend that thinks on the same wavelength as I do but sometimes it just gets us into trouble. I'm pretty sure the teachers knew what I was giggling about.
My next moment was this morning. I yelled up the stairs to the kids that they needed to hurry because we had to leave in 10 minutes and I heard Alex yell to his sister "Come on Emma, lets do this". No more television for that child.
Leviathan Wakes
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment