This cake is approx 4 inches wide. Emma decided that she wanted this cake for her birthday party on Saturday. The reason that it is so small is that she wants everyone to get their own individual cake. Fortunately it is only a small party and I only had to make 9 of them. Each one had to be a little bit different, to make them all unique. Then one of the parents that will be at the party complained that there wouldn't be any cake for the adults, so now I have to make a cake for us to cut on the day. I'm thinking I should stop fighting it and just surrender to being insane. Possibly taking a small holiday on planet looney might help my perspective. I am actually finding myself introverting again just to stop feeling hurt or sad. Shame really because I had actually reached a point where I had decided that I really loved my friends and where my life was at. Ironically this has all been brought on by one fabulous moment where I got to really cherish a great time with some friends. Perhaps I'm just suffering from coke withdrawal. I've been two weeks without any coke. Cold turkey has been bloody hard but was obviously the only way I was going to get it out of my system. Still craving, but it's getting easier and I am still managing to resist substituting with something other than water.
Looking forward to watching the joy on Emma's face tomorrow at her birthday party. Hopefully will remember the camera this year.

1 comment:
Hey Honey,
HMMMM - your post worried me a little. Don't change who you are because of something so small!!!!We love you just the way you are. HMMMMM and that was a very brave post. Hope that it doesn't get you into strife.
Love Rell
Post a Comment