These are some of my favourite photos from the day. The kids had a wonderful time. Emma and Alex had smiles all over their little faces. After doing a one hour trail ride we went back to the cafe to have lunch and sing Happy Birthday. The group shot was really nice, Alex wasn't co-operating and is killing himself laughing about it in the photo. The people at the riding school were really nice with the kids, which was great because it was the first horse ride for a couple of the girls and they looked a little nervous. By the time they got back of course they were all fanatics. Feeling a bit tired and have to get all reved up to do the family lunch tomorrow. If I survive tomorrow I may feel inclined to expand on the wonderful day had today.
Leviathan Wakes
12 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Dan,
Great work on the photos. Well done! Looks like the kids had a ball. I hope that EVERYONE enjoyed the cake. Girl sounds like a busy weekend.
See you on Friday - if I make it that far.
Love Rell
xxx
Hey Dan,
Loved the cakes. No time needed to make all of those. I just don't know why you complain so much. Well now you can get thinking on those Christmas cakes.
Love ya long time.
Me
Post a Comment