I have had a lot of stuff running around in my head. Some nights it has been hard to sleep because there are so many thoughts in my head it hurts to close my eyes. Some of the thoughts are about my children and some about my husband. Sometimes I am worrying about a friend or the children of my friends. It is all normal stuff that everyone worries about. Some times I wonder if life wouldn't be better if we sold the house, moved out to the country and raised goats. I guess it is a good thing I don't like nature otherwise I may have to pedal harder to keep the electricity up to power my computer. Speaking of computers.....we are looking at getting Emma a lap top for her birthday. It is all pretty scary stuff. There are so many things to take into account and comparisons get close to impossible. Ben is being really good about the whole thing and taking it very seriously. Not sure whether to get her a lap top or a normal computer. Personally I am a fan of the non moveable computer where she will have to sit nice and out in the open when she plays on the computer. In her defense I have never come across a child who is less into doing deceitful stuff. Alex I wouldn't trust not to down load something wrong as soon as my back was turned but Emma just doesn't seem to get the point. She plays her facebook games and only goes to the preapproved places and always asks permission to do something new. Obviously they must have switched her at birth because I have no idea where this need to follow rules comes from. Just having a drink or seven because it is Saturday night and I can.
General meandering thoughts, just needed to get a few out before bed time. It was that or have my head explode.
Love to all I care about and great big raspberries to those I don't
Dan
Leviathan Wakes
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment