This is what Ben does with his spare time. He plays with Alex's toys and sets them up to take amusing photos. He calls this photo "the dark side of pet ownership". Apparently the sith lord did not appreciate puppy biting the hand that fed him. An important lesson in life....don't bite men with a light saber.
Leviathan Wakes
12 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Dan,
OMG you and Ben crack me up - I don't who is worse????? And I hate to say it but little man Alex is following close behind.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Hey Dan,
Feel a bit sad that the holidays passed and that we didn't get to spend time together. I have heard that there is a good movie out - a friend went to see it - maybe we can organise something with everyone!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Post a Comment